Monday, June 28, 2010

Our Growing Boy


Every day that passes I am amazed at how much Caleb is learning and how much he is changing. We have been enjoying going to the pool, going for walks, playing outside, and visiting with family. I have been a little jealous of all these beach trips everyone is going on, but we are waiting until September this year, so I will have to be patient for a few more months.

I am conviced that I am a terrible blogger. Today's mistake: putting all my pics on here backwards. Oh well, you can at least still see them.


Me and my boy!












We got to watch Charli one evening while our friends Brian and Sharon went out.














This picture turned out blurry, ut I love it. Caleb kept hugging Charli!



















Isn't she cute??

















Caleb now likes to dip everything in ketchup. He is pretty good at it too!


















Not surprising to find Caleb someplace like this...




Ready for church!

No comments:

Post a Comment